Welcome to Year 2

Year 2  ☺

Welcome to Year 2! My name is Miss Quinton and I'm the year 2 class teacher, we are also very lucky to have Miss Davis working with our class on a Monday and Tuesday afternoon. Unfortunately it's a bit difficult to meet each other properly at the moment but if you would like to chat to me about anything then please contact the office and i'll make a telephone call to you as soon as possible. 


We've had such a fantastic start to the school year and the children have settled back into school life so well. I'm very proud of them all. 


We have been doing some fantastic learning and I know they have all loved seeing their friends. 


We have PE on Wednesdays and the children can wear their schools PE kits into school and keep them on all day. If it's cold then they can wear jumpers and trousers on top.


I will be posting photos and information up on the blog so please keep your eye out to see what we've been up to.


☺☺

Miss Quinton

Comments